Friday, June 29, 2007

Thanks for asking, Harrison

Everything's right as rain in my little homelife bubble. Tomorrow I have an interview for a babysitting job. The children are 5 years and 14 months old, girl and boy, respectively. I hope I get it because more than anything I want to color and read Dr. Seuss. I just hope it's not one of those Baby Einstein kind of houses.

In other news, I had a nice little iced coffee walk with our very own Julie Nociolo today near our internships (quickly becoming a least favorite word, by the way) this evening. We talked about some of you folks (things you would want to hear, of course) and missing Geneseo. What I didn't say to her, and should have, in regards to this topic is that more than any place right now I miss Milne Library, and by that you all should know I mean a seat against the wall in Books and Bytes / Bytes and Eats / Eats and Shits / Snacks and Meals. I like the smell of the blueberry bagels (the taste-- meh) and I miss seeing some friends walk by so frequently.

I'm going to Ireland with my two brothers and my cousin on the 18th of July. We're going to meet family on both the east and west coasts of the country, travel around quite a bit. Needless to say, I'm very, very excited and will be taking lots of pictures.

I hope everyone is doing well. Please post.


OH, two movies everyone should see:

Half Nelson, which is on DVD/VHS now
and La Vie En Rose, which is in theatres.

2 comments:

H-Bomb? said...

pisacreta: nanny for hire

fiona said...

you love horses!
yayyy. <3