Tuesday, August 14, 2007

random act of kindness!

today at work [price chopper] whilst checking out a customer, i realized that i needed to acquire an ironing board. i asked my supervisor if price chopper sold any and she went to check for me. she came back carrying one covered in pretty flowers that was bigger than her and said it cost $16.99. seeing as i am broke i thanked her and said i would get it on thursday when i got paid. she told me she'd keep it in the office for me.
ten minutes later i saw her in one of the nearby lines getting a receipt for the board! she had bought it for me! "an early graduation present!", she said.
i thought it was super nice. things like that don't happen every day. =)

all my love.
<3 fiones

2 comments:

H-Bomb? said...

fiones, that's so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Good post.