Saturday, September 15, 2007

So i guess fiona has talked a little bit about what's going on here.
since shes the queen of the telephone, Im sure a bunch of you are updated about TGVL and SPSI and what-not (julie term fits perfectly here)
This year, we've decided to REALLY push GET OUT THE VOTE. as much as we are trying hard to get as many students to register as possible, we are going to try hard as ever to actually get kids out to vote.

Im so thankful for all of you who taught me about TGVL, chalking, writing on boards...everything. I was always sort of involved with these things back home, but now i actually feel like I know what's going on and i feel more passionate about it then ever. How many times can i say actually in one post? (is actually one of those words that don't mean that much? that's 4 now)
I have about 7 class raps on monday (since i only have one class) and im very excited/nervous.

other than that, classes are going alright.
im in oil painting and photography.
poetry, brit lit, and hum.

falling in love with the cold weather
and coffee on my porch
( i carried a chair on my head all the way from brodie to my house)
and listening to the silver jews.

i saw meg yesterday.
shes alive
and living in a nice apartment in rochester.
the trees in her front yard believe it to be fall already though,
so they are shedding leaves and no one has told them yet that they are a little too early.

I can't wait for visits (MATT!)
I sometimes think about the little turkeys biting your ankles and laugh out loud.

miss you all.
and think about you in different places.
it's nice to imagine-
i have created idealized images of all of you, doing whatever you may be doing.
they may not be true, but they are what i have.

love&cinnamon coffee,
colleen
p.s. international day of peace is on thursday- we are having a peace vigil!

1 comment:

fiona said...

false!
it's on friday, the 21st, my love!